Critiques of Darwinism
- Hits: 5144 5144
- "The Core of ‘Mind and Cosmos'" Review
- Denis Noble Challenges neo-Darwinism
- The secret power of the single cell
- John Maynard Smith
- Gertrude Himmelfarb
- Gordon Rattray Taylor
- Role as part of Modernism’s origination myth
- Fails to account for organic evolution
- Evolution, neo-Darwinism and the paradigm of science
- Waddington's Unfinished Critique of Neo-Darwinian Genetics
- "Censorship of anti-Darwinism" draws troll?
- The Modern Synthesis makes no sense
- Top 10 reasons for doubting natural selection
- Adaptation to the environment--does it make any sense?
- Natural selection--not the best idea anyone ever had
- Deniers of intelligent design, think again
- Variation: evolution's white hot furnace?
- Challenge--find an error in the Modern Synthesis
- Population statistics wears no clothes
- How does knowing you evolved make you feel about determinism?
- Modern Synthesis's goose cooked by common sense and a couple of charts
- Recognizing Darwin Day would violate Religion-State Separation
- Beneficial Mutation, Still Not Observed, May Be Mythical.
- How writing a play highlighted two fallacies in Darwinian evolution
- Logical flaws in darwinism
- Darwinism’s implausibility tells against it.
- Modern evolutionary theory is a myth
Criticisms of Darwin's work by respected thinkers such as Gertrude Himmelfarb, Gordon Rattray Taylor, and John Maynard Smith.
Short essays critical of darwinism by the author, featured in press releases through 2011.
Articles on various ways modern evolutionary theory fails to account for what we know about evolution. Flaws in natural selection and genetic mutation proposed as a mechanism of evolution.
A small sampling of other writers' doubts about neo-Darwinism--the modern synthesis.