Outsiders redefining evolution from the ground up.
- "Dissipative structures," networks, and consciousness
- Celebrating human exceptionalism by writing stories
- Gregory Bateson, "Mind and Nature," and the term "patterns of connection"
- List of others voicing alternatives to Darwinism
- Story to resolve evolution paradoxes
- Stuart Pivar's "The Urform Theory: Evolution Without Darwin"
Various ways Jean-Baptiste Lamarck has influenced thinking about evolutionary theory since his time, serving as an alternative tradition to Darwinism.
Alfred Wallace, theosophy, Teilhard de Chardin's omega point. Are unknowns being needlessly multiplied?