Critiques of Darwinism
- Hits: 1624 1624
Criticisms of Darwin's work by respected thinkers such as Gertrude Himmelfarb, Gordon Rattray Taylor, and John Maynard Smith.
- "The Core of ‘Mind and Cosmos'" Review
- Denis Noble Challenges neo-Darwinism
- The secret power of the single cell
- John Maynard Smith
- Gertrude Himmelfarb
- Gordon Rattray Taylor
- Role as part of Modernism’s origination myth
- Fails to account for organic evolution
- Evolution, neo-Darwinism and the paradigm of science
- Waddington's Unfinished Critique of Neo-Darwinian Genetics
Short essays critical of darwinism by the author, featured in press releases through 2011.
- The Modern Synthesis makes no sense
- Top 10 reasons for doubting natural selection
- Adaptation to the environment--does it make any sense?
- Natural selection--not the best idea anyone ever had
- Deniers of intelligent design, think again
- Variation: evolution's white hot furnace?
- Challenge--find an error in the Modern Synthesis
- Population statistics wears no clothes
- How does knowing you evolved make you feel about determinism?
- Modern Synthesis's goose cooked by common sense and a couple of charts
- Recognizing Darwin Day would violate Religion-State Separation
- Beneficial Mutation, Still Not Observed, May Be Mythical.
- How writing a play highlighted two fallacies in Darwinian evolution
- Logical flaws in darwinism
- Darwinism’s implausibility tells against it.
- Modern evolutionary theory is a myth
A small sampling of other writers' doubts about neo-Darwinism--the modern synthesis.